Letter to the editor 2, July 13, 2017
On Monday, July 3, I was in my aqua fit class when allergic reactions began. I had swelling of hands and forearms. Lucky for me that when I left the pool to get medical attention a lifeguard saw me collapse in my chair.
At that moment the lifeguards took action, clearing the pool and helping me. Soon after, the First Responders of Hudson came and were able to stabilize me until the ambulance came 30 minutes later.
We have great medical care here in Hudson, the lifeguards at the pool and the First Responders.
I also know that many other people helped that day too, and I want to thank all of you.
I needed all of you that day.
Thank you so very much!