Letter to the editor 3, Feb. 25, 2015

Dear Editor,

We wish to say a big thank you to the Hudson fire department volunteers who came to our rescue very early Christmas morning. After visiting our son on Christmas Eve we returned to find our basement flooded due to a power outage and excess water entering the sump well - we subsequently discovered that this was due to a broken water main.

The fire department responded promptly to a 911 call and started our emergency generator and got the sump pump to operate.

Also a big thank you to JS Maintenance who also came and dried up the water, finally leaving around 3 a.m. on Christmas morning.

Sharon and John Davidson


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Instagram Social Icon
Current Issue


Monday to Thursday: 9:30 A.M. to 4 P.M.

Friday: 10 A.M. to 12 P.M.


Telephone: (450) 510-4007

  • Facebook App Icon
  • Twitter App Icon
  • 2016_instagram_logo

             © 2020 The Journal.